Please hold good thoughts - I am hoping to adopt again.

Millicent's children are growing up so fast. There are just two left after everyone else moved further up the Green (to a neighbour who holds a BBQ cookout for them, every night, 365 nights a year). PomPom (because she has a cottontail lol) and Ian (because, why not) arrive at 6.30am promptly for brefus (my shift) and 9pm for dinner (my neighbour takes this shift). Days like today - a lazy Bank Holiday, I usually cook a huge vegan brunch and the leftovers go out to the fockses.
So I walked around to the woods behind BBT and dropped everything off in a clump of bushes. Emerged from said bushes (still in my PJ's) to come face to face with new neighbour. *sigh*

.... And Clever's neighbour says (to themselves of course) ...

View attachment 3452681

I hope the seat wasn't ripped out of the jammies, and the new neighbor didn't wander off singing "Blue Moon over BBT" wondering what he just moved into.
:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::wave:

Reactions: vinbenphon1
George E Porgie is delighted to discover today is a Public Holiday, meaning we are lounging around all day, doing nothing but snacking and watching mindless carp on TV. Bliss.
View attachment 3452487 View attachment 3452488

How do I like this extra, extra?! :love:

Please tell super rubes I love him too :hbeat:

I hope Doris sticks around BBT long enough to put on some weight and maybe realize how wonderful it is...

Reactions: clevercat