Please Help!!

1. Hi all...I need your help. If anyone spots a thick, matte, smooth, smooshy, luscious looking Caramel Twiggy PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!
    I would be ever so grateful! :idea:

Thanks so much!!!
  2. Someone please help Deb b/c I have looked and can't find a caramel twiggy by me! There has to be one out there!
  3. She wants the camel- this season.
  4. I haven't seen any of these in person, so I don't know which season it would be...sorry. Didn't some PF'ers say the Fall 06 leathers were thicker and smoother than they have been?
  5. Oh, I thought she meant 05 Caramel - Ann's Fabulous Finds still has that one for $925 I think ...
  6. Aw Deb I know you've been looking for awhile! I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you. Make sure you let us know which year (05 or 06) you're looking for! :yes:
  7. Does it have to be a Twiggy? Will Day Hobo work?:graucho:
  8. Oh, I love hobos, but I have the Tan Chloe north/south hobo from '05 and I LOVE it....use it all the time! My poor whiskey satchel paddy just sits in the closet neglected all the time. :sad: Thanks anyway!

I really prefer a new bag to be honest...unless there's an '05 out there with no wear on the corners.
  9. The reason i asked you is because NM is holding a 06 Light Caramel Day(butterscoth) for me and the leather is amazing. I have not made up my mind yet. :shrugs:
  10. Thanks're so sweet. I do prefer a new one if possible. I have a friend going to check one out for me on hold at BalNY on 10/31...If it's the perfect one for me I may go ahead and get that one, but I'm a little wary of purchasing from them because of their no return policy. :sad: I want that option if I don't love it 1000%, you know?
  11. Hmmmm....which NM was it? I just talked to someone at Short Hills in NJ this moring, and she's holding (what she thinks) is a Caramel but possibly a Truffle until a friend can go by and check it out for me. The SA wasn't sure of the color. :confused1:
  12. Try calling all of the stores. I think most of the fall/winter '06's have thick, non veiny leather. It's the ones from spring '06 that are not that nice.
    Good luck, I hope you find one. I love mine, it reminds me of butterscotch pudding. Not too bright yet colorful enough to *pop*.:heart: