**please help with this site!! thanks!!**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there,

i have been asking about the websites but so far nobody really knows if they sell real stuff or not :confused1: ..therefore, i am asking one more time,

does anyone know whether Authentic Discount Designer Handbags and Apparel including Gucci Handbags, Prada Handbags, Burberry Handbags, Bags, Scarves, Wallets, Bikinis and More at Low Prices at MyDesignerBrands.com and Irresistible Collection - Authentic Discount Gucci Handbags Bags Purses Totes and Wallets sells 100% real gucci??PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOW, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! THANKS A BUNCH!!:yes:

2. I'm sorry I don't know if they are real or not. However, this is something I have used to check. Go to a site called AAAreplicas.com. If the bag is here, then I don't think it's real. If you notice, most of the wallets on eBay are identical to the replicas here. And honestly, just looking at these replicas online I wouldn't know if they were real or not except that this site says they are replicas. I have learned the very hard way that most of the time, you have to buy from the manufacturer or an authorized retailer like Neiman or Saks to be 100% sure that you're getting an authentic bag.

3. I've requested multiple times that you only post authenticity questions in the sticky at the top of the page and have also mentioned we do not allow duplicates.
    Obviously, no one that has read your question knows.
    Be patient, someone will let you know if they know if they're authentic or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.