Please help with my Epi!

1. Recently, my firstLV which is a black Epi St Tropez which i purchased 10 yrs ago got 2 white stains.

Its as if cologne or alcohol dripped over it and it left a whitish stain. Please help as this bag is very dear to me! it was my first LV and my mother bought this as a gift for me on our family vacation in Hong Kong. It was still back then when I was single and in college! Have so many memories with that bag!

I tried putting some oil, but after the oil dries and wipes off, the stain becomes noticable again

thanks in advance!

2. I don't know of anything you can do. Call LV and ask them... :crybaby:

3. i have those exact types of stains on my blue epi speedy. i cannot for the life of me figure out where they came from. they look like liquid stains but are faint yet still noticeable right?

i found that by using coach leather moisturizer, it helps diminish the look a bit. it takes some time and patience but i moisturize it every 2-3 weeks and it looks a lot better. i also use baby wipes before hand to clean it and then let it dry before using the moisturizer.

of course this is from my experience so use at your own risk. good luck!

4. Sorry I can't help you, but I hope it works out for you.

5. Is there a local LV boutique you can take it to, and ask for advice? They should be able to advise you,as well as repair it (if it's possible)...good luck and let us know how it turns out!!!!!

6. Take it to a store.

7. Maybe try a conditioner on it......I'd ask LV first.

8. oh my thanks to everyone for all your advice. Yes there is 1 local store here. Im from the Philippines.

You guys are right ill take it to the store and ask them, also ill try some suggestions here.

Nakolulu i will try a leather moisturizer. I noticed the oil helped a bit, but only while it was wet. I suppose if I repeat the process periodically it might fade over time. We have the exact same liquid stains. There are 2 on my bag and i also have no ida where they came from.

cesa_a the magic eraser looks like it did miracles for your bag!! I dunno where to find that here in manila though. Although i will definitely keep my eyes open for that magic eraser.

9. I hope this works out for you - keep us posted on what works and what doesn't !