Please help with login problems for a fellow Chanel lover

1. Hello all.

I am somewhat new here, so I am sorry if this is not the place. But, if you could help I would appreciate it.

One of my fellow Chanel fans on this forum,

habanerita (who helped get me in touch with a sales associate from Saks :wlae: )is having problems logging in she says that she redid some programs on her computer today and erased all of her info to log into the forum. She said that she tried everything that she could think of and nothing works.

She asked me to get in touch with Megs or Vlad on her behalf. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

2. so, she forgot her password to log in??
    i guess you could PM vlad to send her password to the email address she registered under?

3. Just PM Vlad.
    Scroll down to the bottom of any Forum page and you'll see his name on the far right side, click on it and shot him a PM:yes:
    But she can request her password when she tries to sign in.

4. Thanks. I just figured out how to find Vlad to pm him. She gave me her email address, so I did that. I feel rather stupid that it was so simple to find him. I kept searching the site for an email address or pm to him and finally I found that if I find a post by him I can contact him that way. Anyway, thanks and I am sorry to have bothered everyone with this....

I blame it on the shock that I have not gotten over yet on the increase in pricing :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

5. no problems. . . we love Hab and need her back! LOL!

6. THANK YOU LADIES.........I'M BACK!!!!!!!Wow, what withdrawals I went through!