please, help! wich one is better, teal or aquamarine??

1. I need your help girls, i have to decide if a buy a teal 05 or wait for the new one, the Aquamarine, what do you think? is teal a bit dull in comparison to teal or not? thanks:confused1:

2. If you do a search on Aqua, there will be a thread by powderpuff that has a lot of photos of teal, turq and aqua. I believe (I've never seen any in person) from the pics, aqua seems a greener than turquoise and a little brighter than teal. I'd love to see it in person. I'd go with the Aqua if you want a stand out color.

3. Here's teal 05

[​IMG]

and here's Aqua 07 and the lower one is Turquoise 05

[​IMG]

4. you are right Cracker, the aqua is very nice and brighter, thanks for the pics. I think I prefer the aqua, hope the city bag is coming soon!!

5. I prefer the Aqua. It seems more vibrant!

6. i love teal and turquoise, but the aquamarine looks gorgeous, the best of both worlds. i hope to see it IRL.

7. i bought the aqua day and returned it to BalNY - it's very green, almost like what a turquoise ring would look like, very mottled. the teal and the turq are a much richer color. i wasn't crazy about the leather either, for the new 07 - very veiny. but people here seem to like the aqua - i wasn't crazy about it...

8. sorry to post again, but i must say that the aqua photographs much prettier than what it looks like IRL...

9. Having seen both the teal and the aquamarine IRL, I have to say that I love the aquamarine and am kind of indifferent about the teal. To me, the aquamarine really pops.

10. My number one choice is the Teal and then 05 Turquoise.:yes:

11. Aqua!!

12. how does it compare to blue india?

13. good question.... the juggles seem to be: BI, teal, turq and acquamarine