please help ...what is the real thing..?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI... I'M DESPERATE FOR A HERMES BIRKIN IN CROCODILLE OR OSTRICH. IS CREATEURDELUXE THE BEST AND MOST RELIABLE
    SELLER OF THOSE EXPENCIVE ITEMS ON NET?
    DO SOMEBODY ACTUALLY BOUGHT SOMETHiNG FROM THEM and :okay::rolleyes::roflmfao::drool:HOW WaS THE SERVICE AND THE BAG?
    please help me....
    thank you ....love...angel23 :heart::heart::heart:

2. Hi,
    Yes, as was mentioned in the other thread where you posted this question, Createursdeluxe sells ONLY authentic bags and you can't go wrong with her. Assuming you are okay with paying basically double the retail price, that is.

3. thank you ...I'M GOING TO PARIS ON WEDNESDAY ,I'M SURE NOT HOPE FOR A CROCO BIRKIN IN LESS THAN FEW YEARS SO PROBABLY I'LL BE ABLE TO CONVINCE MY LOVING HUSEBAND THAT $ 55.000 for a bag....of love is not too much...cynthia really thank you

4. No problem. Good luck in your search! The reason she can charge so much is that they're really not all that easy to find. (Unless you want diamonds on, in which case I know of several boutiques with them. They're over $100K though, this being Hermes.)

5. I need to apologize to the original poster for implying that she was a spam bot yesterday- I've seen a lot, and I posted without thinking- and worst of all, I made it VERY obvious I know nothing about Hermes bags! Angel23, my humblest apologies!

6. actually I have to close this thread as we have a thread devoted to these types of questions: if you want to ask about an eBay seller, please do so in the Discuss eBay Seller thread. If you want to ask about the authenticity of an item, please do so in the Authenticate This Hermes thread. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.