Please Help! Trying decide on a Fendi Spy or 2 Louis Vuittons!

1. Hi girls:biggrin: I am a new member and have been lurking on here for a while. This is my actual first post though!

My hubby is going to buy me a purse :heart: and I have narrowed it down between 2 options. He gave me a 2k limit though:cry: . So I narrowed it down to: 1) Fendi spy bag for ~2k or 2) or get two Louis V's for about 1K each.

I am so confused on what to do, I really want a spy bag, but it would also be good to have 2 LV's. What would you do, I am having a heart attack?Please help
  2. I would go with 2 LVs :amuse:
  3. I don't like the spys, so, I go with either 2 LVs or, 1 LV and LV accessories :biggrin:
  4. I'm gonna have to be the odd one and vote for the spy! I'm not a big LV fan, and the whole monogram thing is nauseating for me. BUT, you should go with which bag YOU feel fits you best!
  5. Depends on what LVs and what spy? There are so many selections.
  6. I think that it depends on what you're looking for. If you want something classic that will last a long time, you should probably go with LV. However, if you want something that is really "of the moment", but at the same time, something you think you'll use quite often, I would go with the Spy. I kind of feel that LVs will be around forever (hehe) whereas the Spy might not, so if you really want the Spy, you might as well get it now because LV will still be around (I hope).
  7. 2 LVs (not a spy fan)
  8. two LV's!
  9. Most definitely the LV's!!! You can pick from any line, too. You could even get a few of them depending on prices! Or, a couple of bags and a nice wallet... luggage...

Which ones are you looking at?
  10. spy :love:
  11. Wow...tough gut reaction was the Spy. :love:

Let us know what you decide. :smile:
  12. Spy
  13. Spy! I love LV's but it'll seem so much more special if you only get 1 bag.
  14. I would go with the two LVs. But I am biased because I don't really care for the spy. What LVs were you considering?
  15. I Like the LV's!