please help - resale value?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if i buy a vert gazon first, and in a few months decide to sell it, how much would it go for? assume that it's in good condition and everything.

i really want one, but i'm afraid that i won't have any money to buy handbags for next year. so this is a way to make me feel a wee bit better about my ridiculous spending :tender:

2. If it was in excellent condition you could probably get retail value. You could get less if the demand for it is down because of the fall colors coming out ie. jaune and violet.

3. it all depends on who is out there and who is looking for it. and i may be hiding in the back rooms of some dept stores or smaller retailers. I would say you could to get $900 for it.

4. I agree that even in good shape, you might not be able to recover full value for the bag. I do agree with TNC, that you would be able to get a substantial portion back - somewhere in the $900 range. If you can get more, then all the better.

5. you can get it at above retail only when you sell the colour (out of season and out of stock) which is not repeated in variations... looks like Bal likes to repeat blues, turquoises and greens so far. but i think 900 is reasonable in a few months time.

6. wondering the same thing about my rouge vif work...im unemployed and have hit a rough spot since i bought my aqua work during this time...so im debating if it worth selling it yet i dont know how resale value works.. :s and i love my rouge vif work

7. rebeoliva- hold on the VIF because i want it!!! hehe. I bet if you hold onto it longer and can afford to, it may be worth more. But i understand about the $$$. When tuition is due, i give 1-2 bbags the boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.