Please help pray for my little sister

potusss

Sep 15, 2006
HI all..
My younger got involved in her car accident last night while she was with her ex-bf. This ex bf has been harrassing her to get back together with her by sending her pictures of him trying to commit suicide and disturbing text messages. A few friends and i have been begging my sister to cut all ties with him, hence we still have no idea what happened last night.

My sis was in ICU last night, she couldn't breath on her own and requires a tube down her throat to help her breath.She was even tied up to the bed as she was struggling eventhough she was unconscious, she is on iv drip, her face were all swollen and bruises, she has lots of wires connecting some machines to her body while her bf came out of the accident alive and kicking with not even a scratch on his body.. My mom flew out today to see her and she was hysterial when she saw the state my sister is in..

Please help me to pray for my sister's health.. i really don't know what else to do..

I am so sorry. Is she in a good hospital? People in ICU often struggle as the body has been traumatized and they are on a lot of meds so it is sort of a non voluntary action..
Please keep us updated.

I'll keep your sister in my thoughts!! I just wanted to share a story with you to give you some hope. My friend's little sister was involved in a car accident in the summer, she was thrown from the car at a high speed and was wearing no seatbelt. I went to see her and it looked really bad, and on that day the doctors were saying that the family had to decide whether to allow nature to take it's course or to continue sustaining her life. The doctors said she was 99% going to die, and if she did live she probably wouldn't be able to hear or see or walk. She is almost her normal self again now, she can hear, speak, see, and walk. So, don't give up hope, sometimes miracles happen! :yes: