Please help on Miu Miu bow satchel Allumino

1. Hi, I'm thinking about getting the Miu Miu Bow Satchel, and then found this great forum. Since I haven't seen the color Allumino in person, I have some concerns. Can anyone who has seen it help me?
    Does the color look clean? And if it's light, is it easy to get dirty? I have a light color handbag, just love it, however, I feel a mind burden to be very careful whenever using it. So it's just sitting there in my room.
    Thanks a lot for any hint!
  2. I have this bag and it is a light grey-ish color. As for it getting dirty, since it's grey-ish as opposed to a white-ish color, it is more forgiving but since it is an expensively priced bag you should take care of it so that it won't get dirty. Hope this helps!
  3. It's light grey at times and taupe at times, depends on the lighting. It really is a gorgeous will be great for all seasons. I use my bag a lot since I got it and had no problems with keeping it clean. Like Whitelily said, the color is forgiving.
  4. The color is beautiful! Exactly like Lyssuh said...light grey/taupe.
  5. Thanks for the information. I've ordered it last night (Just felt if I didn't, I couldn't go to sleep peacefully. :p), and now waiting to see it in person!!!