please help me!!

1. Ok, first of all, Happy Thankgiving all!
    Second, today is my mothers birthday
    I got her a purse at a function my friend had at her house where many purses were sold
    The problem? I have NO IDEA who the designer of my purse is and my mom wants to know.
    The woman who sold it to me told me the name, but I forgot, it may be a knock-off for all I know, which is ok, I'd just like to know what it is a knock-off of. So, could somebody please tell me what this purse could possibly be! Thanks soooo much!

here is a font view:
    [​IMG]

side view:
    [​IMG]

back view:
    [​IMG]

close up of design:
    [​IMG]

close up of front latch:
    [​IMG]

ps
    the inside doesnt have anything saying what it could be, which makes me think it is probably a knock-off, but I would really like to be able to say what of.
    Thanks so much eerybody
    :tup:

2. so nobody has any idea what it could be?
    :sad:

3. It looks like a knock-off of Brighton.

4. the gems and hearts on it make me think it looks like a kathy van zeeland, but her bags would have her name on it so it must not be.

5. Brand name purse have the brand on them somewhere. Since there is not marking on it, it's most likely just a no-name purse. However, it does remind me of a Kathy Van Zeeland bag.

6. I agree w/ others- it looks like Van Zeeland- she loves blingy stuff... but her name is usually all over it. Likely a copycat design or similar style, or just a no-name bag.

7. I've seen loads of Kathy Van Zeeland knockoffs at my Ross. The brand does have a name, but I can't remember it atm. I'm 99% sure that's what it is though...