Please help me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everybody, I'm new here so please bear with me.

I just bought a used (2 months old) LV from my cousin, it's the Damier Azur Saleya MM, but I couldn't find the date stamp on this purse. Should there be a date stamp ? I know she bought it from a LV store in California so it can't be faked, but there's no stamp on this purse, now I wonder... :sweatdrop:

Can someone enlighten me, as this is my very first LV purchase.

Thanks!

2. Yes, there should be a date heatstamp. I am not sure of the inside of this bag. Is it canvas or suede?

3. It's suede inside, cream color. I checked the purse inside out but found no date anywhere! :sweatdrop:

4. Okay well the suede date heatstamps are SOOO hard to find. They can be REALLY light and sometimes barely visible. They are always in a fold. So try to check any interior pockets by feeling with your finger for a heatstamp! Good Luck!

5. Well, I'm definite there is no date stamp on this one, I checked and felt every inch all over, nothing! Could they possibly forgot to stamp it? I saw the receipt so it's from an authorized LV store, how could it be fake? :sweatdrop:

6. Hmm...I don't think they would forget to stamp it but it's not IMPOSSIBLE. If you know it came from the boutique and is authentic that's all that matters. To be honest, I never check for date heatstamps any longer.

7. Please post all authenticity questions in the Authenticate This LV thread at the top of the Shopping section.

Welcome to the Purse Forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.