Please help me with this Chanel!

1. Hi,
    I'm new to both Chanel and tPF. It took me forever to find out how to post this. I hope this works. I tried to post something before but I believed I may have replied to other posts instead! Sorry!

I got this from eBay and can't quite rest apeace that it's 100%. Unless I got it from Chanel, I would like for you ladies to help me authenticate this. This was my first and I pray it's real!:confused1:

Best,
    Chanelpassion

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120113264788&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

2. Chanelpassion, you had previously asked this question, and were answered twice in the Authenticate This thread (which was the right thread to begin with). Are you checking that thread? I think you were answered fairly quickly, but please be patient as people will get to the authentications as quickly as they can, but can get busy. There is no need to start a new thread, as this isn't even the area to do it, and you are even LESS likely to get an answer here. Go check the Authenticate This thread. There is good news for you there! :idea:

And welcome to tPF!

3. Thank you so much and I apologize for the inconvienences!