Please help me! Vernis or not?

1. I am thinking of buying a vernis Bedford bag, what size is this bag compared to the papillon 26 and 30, does anyone know? Also, how does the raspberry compare to the fuschia? Are they similar, does anyone have pics of the two together? Also, sorry for all the q's! are there many fakes of this bag? :yes:

2. the Bedford is exactly the same size as the Papillon 30. i have it in Perle. the opening is a little annoying though; because the leather is a little stiff, and in the beginning you might scratch your hand getting into it

3. what size is this bag compared to the papillon 26 and 30, does anyone know?
    Bedford is the same size as 30, but i must warn you that this bag is THE HARDEST bag to get into/out of. You scratch your hand everytime cuz the opening's so SMALL and if you plan on putting a thick item in there, it's gonna be tough.

Also, how does the raspberry compare to the fuschia?
    Framboise is more 'intense' and fushia is 'brighter'.... just what I think...I may be colour blind lol

Are they similar, does anyone have pics of the two together?
    I don't have fushia, so can't put them together. But i'm sure some people will be able to help you with the fushia

are there many fakes of this bag?
    Nah, I've never seen a vernis fake. And even if it is faked, there's not a lot. I think Epi's more faked than vernis.

EDIT: yeuxhonnete beat me...lol, yes, I agree with her, the opening's ANNOYING!

4. I totally agree with the above posters. It is a PAIN to get things in and out of. Its a gorgeous bag and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but its shape is cumbersome (it rolls when you set it down) and a bit bulky.

As for color comparaisons, I'd say the fuschia has more blue undertones and the framboise is more red? The fuschia is def. more in your face of a pink! Have you seen it in the new pomme d'amour? It is truly GORGEOUS!

5. Thanks guys! Does the bag wear well? :yes:

6. I ADORE my BEDFORDS, have both Perle and Indigo... whatever the hassle is, is worth it IMO

Precious Perles.jpg Post Indigo Bedford.jpg
  7. ^agreed... I love the picture of your perle bedford!

8. You mean the leather? I don't have probs with colour transfer which i think is overrated.... eg. I've used a highlighter to colour a small section of the leather, and the ink wipes right off lol

9. I agree :yes: The opening is annoying, but the beauty of the bag makes up for it!

10. Thank you!

11. yeah I would get it, I love this bag...its sooooooooo hot !

12. Love the Indigo... I don't have this bag, but I'm sure it's just as bad as the Speedy 25...

13. thank you your darlings!

14. I think I like framboise better than fuschia, just because fuschia seems a little too ... neonish??? I think I would like fuschia in a small piece better.... IMO