Please help me to understand this...?

1. Whaaat that's NUTS! :rant: Maybe it was typo but I've heard their stuff are overprice but by THAT MUCH!
  2. I am guessing agenda with pink inside was a limited edition. That's why the price is so high.
  3. it's probably just a typo... or maybe the agenda has cash in it :graucho: or they thought the pink lining was limited edition. but most, if not all of their items are overpriced.
  4. that's out of control!
  5. they probably forced their daughter to sell it... hence the price. :lol:
  6. Yeah probably after all they are a "family" :roflmfao:
  7. LMAO...:roflmfao: :lol:
  8. Is that agenda really a limited edition and very sought after? :shame: It's written that it's sold out everywhere... True? :shrugs: It's really cute but THAT price for an agenda is WAY too much... :push: Also, is the inside really so pinkish? I haven't seen one IRL but thought the pink is kinda subtle, not very pink kind. Anyone can verify how the pink looks IRL? :shame:
  9. it is blue-ish thou
  10. Hmmm... on eLux your only choice is Mandrin... so maybe pink is a limited color?
  11. Come on it's available on

The sellet ask $1999, it's $1649 more than the eluxury price ($350) LoL :roflmfao:

12. It may be limited but I have it in my shopping cart on elux and it says it is still in stock. So if you want it I would call them.
  13. It was available right before I posted the link :nuts: I should become an elux representative!