Please help me to locate one Big black cerf tote

1. Dear all,

I would like to find one big black cerf tote in which I cannot find any in my local stores. Would you please help me in locating one?

Many many many.......thanks!!!

Cheers,
    ppsam

2. bump! has anyone seen one lately?? My stores are out i think.

3. I saw one at SCP boutique last weekend. You can call 714-754-7455 and ask for Keiko. She's very helpful and nice SA.

4. Bergdorf Goodman in NY has lots in stock. I've seen them about two weeks ago. There were black, beige and brown (last one left).

5. You can always try the Chanel 800# with the code, they can track down purses nationwide.

6. Oh! thanks for your information. I will try when the shops open again tommorrow.

7. I know that Nordstrom is getting some for fall so if you don't find one now, you can waitlist for one.

8. Thanks 255media,

But as far as I know, the stock will sell at the increased price! So, I want to locate one at pre-increased price. :crybaby:

9. ^^^I saw one on eBay yesterday. It was authentic and I think the price was close to retail. I'll see if I can scare it up again for you.

10. Just had a look around. Personalshoppers has one in black, but I think it's the small one. The other one I saw was brown. I KNOW I saw a large one because there was a modeling pose using the long strap. It may have sold or the auction may have ended. I look at the Chanel listings every day. If it pops back up, I'll post a link here.

11. Thank you pradapsycho.

12. Yay! That's a great start for you, good luck. I'm sorry I couldn't help more peggy.

13. sheanabelle,

You did help me! It's you who enable to look for it. ha.ha..

14. Thank you queenvictoria. I will try my luck, but as far as I know, NM only accept AE or NM card in which I don't have. :crybaby: