Please help me to find this LV

1. Hey everyone!

I've been surfing on the web for quite a few weeks, trying to identify a LV. But without result!
    A couple of weeks ago, I saw a girl at the store and she was wearing a LV bag which I loved! This would be the perfect bag for me. But I think it's an older model, as I can't find it in the LV catalogue on the LV website (a no where else on the web).

The bag is from the damier collection. It's quite small: it's larger than the pochette, I think it's about the size of the recital or trotteur. It could be a bit larger, but not much.
    The bag looked a lot like the trotteur and like the trotteur it also closed with a zip on the top of the bag. But I think it was not as wide as trotteur and it was also a bit higher. However, it looked a lot like the trotteur, but I never saw trotteur in damier patern.
    If someone knows the name of this LV, please let me know, it would help me out a lot!
    Thanks,
    Jenny

2. Hey everyone, sorry to post a new thread about this (I already posted in the reference library) but I'm so desperate to find an answer to my question.

I've been looking everywhere on the web, trying to identify a LV, but without result.
    A couple of weeks ago, I saw a girl at the store and she was wearing a LV bag which I absolutely loved! But I think it's an older model, as I can't find it in the LV catalogue on the LV website (a no where else on the web).

The bag is from the damier collection. It's quite small: it's larger than the pochette, I think it's about the size of the recital or trotteur. It could be a bit larger, but not much.
    The bag looked a lot like the trotteur and like the trotteur it also closed with a zip on the top of the bag. But I think it was not as wide as trotteur and it was also a bit higher. However, it looked a lot like the trotteur, but I never saw trotteur in damier patern.
    If someone knows the name of this LV, please let me know, it would help me out a lot!

3. It could be the Navona, which is about the same size as the Pochette Accessoires, but with more leather.
    Picture 2.jpg

Or how about the Illovo PM?
    Picture 3.jpg

Or maybe it's simply a SO Trotteur?

4. Thanks for your help, but it's not the Navona (although it looks a lot like it) it's bigger than the Navona and it's not the Illovo either (it doesn't have this "curve" that the Illlove has). And it has a longer strap than both items (about the same strap length as the musette tango with long strap)

I don't think I've ever seen trotteur in damier and I think it was a bit bigger than trotteur as well. I've seen this girl at the bakkery a couple of times and everytime I studied the look of her bag, but I can't figure out with model it could be.

This bag really is a mystery to me!

5. There is a bag like you described, but it has been recently discontinued. There may be some in stores still, maybe you could call & describe it to a SA & see if they can locate it. I think it was a name that started with a "T" & it did have a few pockets/deviders in it.
    Cute bag, I had it on my wish list & forgot about it & now it's gone.

6. maybe the Trousse? i think it's similar to the Navona...
    [​IMG]

trousse.JPG
  7. That's it! That's the bag I was looking for!!!!!!! Thank you so much for your help everyone. I knew this was the place to find the bag!

8. Hurray! I just bought one and I love it!

9. Wow! Good job figuring that one out, Kimalee. I was stumped on this one.