Please HELP me pick! Violette OR Cassis?

Which do you like BEST?

1. Sunset Blvd in VIOLETTE

2. Montaigne Clutch in CASSIS

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, I really should get just one ... yes I LVoe:love: both but I'm trying discipline and self-control (yeah, right!):graucho: Besides I have others I gotta get ... LOL!

So if you were me, and I know most of you know that I LOVE PURPLE ... which would you pick?

Sunset Blvd in VIOLETTE

Montaigne Clutch in CASSIS

Please vote ... TIA:flowers:
  2. sunset blvd
  3. I would pick the montaigne in pomegranate :graucho:

I would pick the violette sunset since you're getting the passy in cassis (I think i read that in your other post?) I'm not a complete fan of the violette but it's more purple than the cassis and it works great on smaller items like the sunset...
  4. well I like cassis but my first pick is violette... personally I get the sunset blv.
  5. ^^^ yes I am getting the Passy in cassis ... I just like the grenade/pomegranate color in the wallets ... not sure I could pull off such a vibrant color clutch KWIM?
  6. love both but chose the sunset hehe
  7. i'd pick the violette sunset blvd, but i'm biased as i am a vernis freak, lol
  8. OWNERS of the Sunset ... do you use it as a wallet too? TIA!
  9. I don't own either but I'd get the SUNSET BLVD only because you are already getting a Cassis Passy.
  10. sunset in Violette :yes:
  11. I have a beautiful violette sunset
    and I have never used it -- too small :sad:
    -- I bought it before the epi came out.
    If I could do it again - I'd pick the epi - because you can carry more inside.
  12. I think the Sunset Blvd. in violette would be stunning! Good luck in your decision!!
  13. ^^^ That's what I was thinking too ... as much as I love the Sunset, I'm not sure I can put my cell, keys and at least a lipgloss.
  14. Sunset Blvd in VIOLETTE
  15. Sunset Blvd in VIOLETTE :tup: