Please Help Me Pick My First Pair of LV Shoes

the Zephyr hands down. when i saw the damier geant, it really caught my eye but when i saw the zephyr last month, it made me want to buy it! and when it comes to pairing it with your clothes, i personally think it would easily pair up with your clothes as well. i also love the vintage/classic look of the zephyr. Buy the zephyr! hehe. :yes:

Well I just called LV and it looks like all of Canada is sold out of the Damier Geant shoes in my size :sad: I wonder if someone here in the US would be kind enough to help me out (is that against the rules to ask for that?)

As for the Zephyr's, there's only one pair left in Canada in my size which is located in Toronto but the SA isn't sure yet if they're allowed to sell it. She'll talk to the manager tomorrow but it's not looking good :sad:

This sucks...

Well I just called LV and it looks like all of Canada is sold out of the Damier Geant shoes in my size :sad: I wonder if someone here in the US would be kind enough to help me out (is that against the rules to ask for that?)

As for the Zephyr's, there's only one pair left in Canada in my size which is located in Toronto but the SA isn't sure yet if they're allowed to sell it. She'll talk to the manager tomorrow but it's not looking good :sad:

This sucks...

I hope u'd find the pair u want!!

This sucks...

Well it seems the last pair of the Zephyr's in Canada has also been sold so I can't get either pairs :sad:

It sucks because they're available all over the US :sad: