Please help me pick a new red bag...

I like the first one and then the gallery tote. I have a gallery tote and the handles are adjustable, not alot, but they are adjustable. I can wear it on my shoulder with no problem but I tend to wear my bags on my arm.

I vote the soho flap or the gallery tote- mine fits fine on my shoulder and like someone else said the straps can be adjusted a little.

After seeing that soho flap in red I think I need that bag! I heart RED!

I just got the first one, the red carryall, for Christmas and I LOVE it! The contrast of the two tones of red on the bag are just awesome. I have no problem wearing it over my shoulder w/my coat (I'm fairly petite and I have enough room - but it is a shorter strap than say the Carly).

Attachments

• red bag.jpg
    red bag.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
I love the red embossed leather, but when I tried it on it didn't feel really comfortable under my arm (I'm petite but with huge boobages) because it's got a wide base and I don't like walking around with my elbow jutted out.

I think the Soho flap is definitely cute and I like the gallery tote.
^_^

the 1st (the embossed leather is very classy!!!!)
& 3rd (i'm a sucker for the soho buckles!)
are my faves... i really don't like the soho flap, they're just not all that attractive to me.

all the reds are really deep too...makes me want a red anything coach

I am a HUGE red fan as well. I actually just bought the large leather carly today in red!!! YAHOO

I'd suggest either the red gallery tote ( I LOVE the hardware and it's just a very classy year-round bag) or the embossed satchel (you don't see too many of those around)

The Sohos, although gorgeous, are pretty heavily carried (It seems like I see them *everywhere* I go!) Having said that, however, it's a GORGEOUS bag -especially the flap. The hardware is just stunning....but I think you'd be able to get quite a bit more in the gallery tote or embossed satchel.

I'm a bigger girl and can fit the gallery tote over my arm just fine, so I have no doubt you'd be able to as well!

I'm anxious to hear what you decide on!!!

How about the new Madeline Tote in Geranium?