Please help me locate this Longchamp Bag

1. Duplicate: Please remove

Hi all.

I am totally in love with this Longchamp bag. :yahoo:

eBay: Longchamp LARGE brown leather tote SAKS NEW $390 (item 260033360823 end time Sep-26-06 13:32:05 PDT)

eBay item number: 260033360823

I missed this auction:wtf:. I have been searching for this bag for a while. It is a discontinued model called the Longchamp Nature Large Shopper. It is made of smooth leather. I want it in either brown or black.

If anyone can provide any help in locating it I would be much obliged. I *MUST* have this bag. It seems to be perfect in every way. I am sure almost everyone here can relate to that the perfect bag quest :yes: .

I have called several Longchamp stores, Off 5th, Saks 5th and the Longchamp outlet.

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi all.

eBay: Longchamp LARGE brown leather tote SAKS NEW $390 (item 260033360823 end time Sep-26-06 13:32:05 PDT)

I missed this auction:wtf:. I have been searching for this bag for a while. It is a discontinued model called the Longchamp Nature Large Shopper. It is made of smooth leather. I want it in either brown or black.

If anyone can provide any help in locating it I would be much obliged. I *MUST* have this bag. It seems to be perfect in every way. I am sure almost everyone here can relate to that the perfect bag quest :yes: .

I have called several Longchamp stores, Off 5th, Saks 5th and the Longchamp outlet.

Thanks in advance!

3. Hi all.

I have been lurking for a while and lusting over your Hermes bags. I hope to purchase a black box Birkin one day soon. I cannot seem to get on a list anywhere. I do not have a Hermes near me (Arizona), so I cannot really develop a relationship right now. I am quite worried about reading your posts about the box being discontinued that I might not have my dream come true. But, I am not asking for help with that as I feel my Birkin will come when it is ready.

Right now I am asking if anyone here can help me locate the following bag. I noticed that a lot of you mentioned that you used the Les Pliage for your Birkin, so I thought you would be familiar with the brand. If this request is inappropriate for this forum please remove it. I will understand. But, keep those lovely pictures coming.

Thanks in advance!

4. I saw something very similar to that in Nordstroms at Boca Raton , FL on saturday .. you may want to call there. THey have a lot of longchamp now.

5. Still searching. . .

Tried Nordstrom, Thanks, but they did not have the one.

6. Still searching . . . Please help . . .

7. I "think" I saw that bag at Nordstroms in King of Prussia mall, PA about 2 months ago, but I'm not sure...will check next time I go. They do have quite a large Longchamps section though.

Hope you find your bag!

8. I'll keep my eyes open.....

9. Sorry, tbbjb. I'm only familiar with the Pliage! I hope someone will be able to help you, if not in this subforum then perhaps in the general discussion area? I know how frustrating it must be to have missed that auction, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that another one will pop up on eBay for you. I think you can customize your searches so that eBay will E-mail you when auctions containing certain words you're looking for appear.