Please help me locate a Red East West Flap...

Sep 18, 2006
if that's even possible. I just talked to my SA at Saks in MI and she said they're not even in the system because they are completely sold out. :sad:

Has anyone seen one at Nordies, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus.....anywhere??? Please, please post or PM me if you have.

Thanks so much!

Well, I believe I'm too late in trying to locate a red flap. They are IMPOSSIBLE to find. I just called 5 different department stores and Chanel Boutiques and there are NONE to be found. I was hoping...guess it wasn't meant to be.

ahhh sorry, but they definately have all sold out. All sizes are no longer in store, even Chanel Paris cannot locate ONE single bag.

A red is going to be released for s/s 08 so you might want to think about wait listing now for this bag.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but atleast a light is at the end of the tunnel :smile:

Arghh!! This is the second time I've missed out on the red. I searched for one before the previous price increase and there weren't any left and the same thing is happening again. :Push:

Awww yeah, chloe-babe is right, there are no red flaps to be found now (unless you want the dark red hybrid flap). :sad: There is supposed to be a dark red reissue coming out for s/s '08, so at least that's something red, gorgeous and Chanel! :heart: