please help me I'm crazy...

Jen "it's time to buy me a bag :yes: "
boyfriend "why :confused1: "

Jen "it's Wednesday silly!"

LOL!!!!! It's the truth!! How'd you know? He wanted to bid on the nuovla last night for me but I told him I wanted to wait and see how much it went for...I probably won't ever use it. I'd rather have a zucca or something else in foresta like a caramella!!

And since it's Thursday I got myself a brand new pirata caramella from pulse on his credit card!! He doesn't know about it yet but I :heart: him!!!!!!

To end the saga here is the bag I finally ended up with from JapanLA. Jamie was super sweet and even took pictures of it for me so I knew I'd like it.
...and it even has strawberry latte on the back!

Attachments

• adiosciaofront.jpg
    adiosciaofront.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
  • adiosciaoopen.jpg
    adiosciaoopen.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 17
  • adiosciaoback.jpg
    adiosciaoback.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 14
Man, I'm going to be so left out...I don't even want Amore!

Well, I guess that means I get to concentrate on my bianco or inferno while everyone else goes nuts over Amore!
I'm not sure if I want Amore either. :shrugs: I'm not the biggest fan of the tan trim. I didn't like adios star though until after it came out so I'm thinking amore might grow on me. I love inferno. I have yet to see a bianco in person. At least with bianco you don't have to worry about print placement. :smile:

I'm not sure if I want Amore either. :shrugs: I'm not the biggest fan of the tan trim. I didn't like adios star though until after it came out so I'm thinking amore might grow on me. I love inferno. I have yet to see a bianco in person. At least with bianco you don't have to worry about print placement. :smile:
If the background was different, I'd really like it. But it's just too girly for me as is.

I only just saw bianco in RL, and now I'm in lust. Sexy!

If the background was different, I'd really like it. But it's just too girly for me as is.

I only just saw bianco in RL, and now I'm in lust. Sexy!
It is pretty cutesy. I think I might like something small with lattes in love or adios and ciaociao on it but I'm not sure yet :shrugs:
Bianco is pretty girly too, it's just a little more sophisticated!

To end the saga here is the bag I finally ended up with from JapanLA. Jamie was super sweet and even took pictures of it for me so I knew I'd like it.
...and it even has strawberry latte on the back!
:yahoo: Congrats!! It is adorable!! And no momobella peach :yahoo: I think every one of my adios star bags has that peach on it. :mad: Are you going to scotchguard it???? I think you should! :idea: