Please help me identify this...

1. Hi Ladies...please help me identify this color...it's a bright yellow color (brighter than anis and mustard)

details: letter B (2004 fall/winter), brass hardware...

[​IMG]

2. Omg! Yummy colour:heart: :tender: Hmmm brass hardware? I have no idea...

3. I have no clue but it's hot!

4. wow, i've got no idea what that is Amour, but i know i want one :girlsigh:

5. never seen it before but it's very nice! maybe email balNY and ask?

6. I will bet that Mimi knows or LP....it looks beautiful though!

7. I have actually asked Mimi about another yellow bag produced for 2004 and she said she's not positive about this but she's pretty sure this color is also from 2004,:girlsigh: LOL...

any idea on the color?:tender:

btw, I have the same coin purse color as this one..the card on my coin purse says 2004 3...

8. It is gorgeous! I don't know what it is either. I couldn't find it on LP's site. Hmmm...

9. ^^ yeah it is gorgeous and the color pops...the leather is soft and smooshy...:girlsigh:

10. hmm... interesting. very interesting. I have such a hankering for a yellow! frick! quit finding these kickass mirage bags amour! akk!

its pretty... maybe a limited edition? where did you find your coin purse and this city? I know Bal has done limited releases in other countries for fabric/pony/odd combos... I've never seen a yellow w/ brass hardware before in stores.

and everthing checks out amour?

11. LP doesn't know about this color but would *love* a positive ID - I hadn't heard about any yellows other than the mustard and anis...

12. lol, i just love that word "hankering" mocean, i oughtta use it more :rolleyes:

13. I would contact Balenciaga NY to confirm. I only heard there was another yellow released at the same time as the Anis, but I don't have any first hand experience with it - so I can't tell you positively. Sorry ;)

14. hahahahahhahah this cracked me up! mirage bags for us....and amours blessed reality!

15. I'd love to know what Balenciaga NY says! It's so gorgeous!