please help me identify the bag

1. Hi,

I need help ..I think I am in love with the bag..

I saw a lady with chanel bag today. I love how it looks on her.
    I tried to look at the chanel pics posted by Pfers in here, the closest I can I found is the bags from Chanel4me83.

The bag I saw was black leather flap like below and have pocket on the side. It has the same CC metal zipper pull

[​IMG]

The bag has diamond stiching (not double stitching )and has handles like the bag below, it's pretty much the combination of these to bags.

[​IMG]

Can someone post the pic if you have it,
    Is it still available in the store, can you please tell me the model #
    The dimension of the bag..

The bag has the exact the shape like the bag #1..

Please help..

2. anyone?

3. Is the the one I posted a picture of in Chanel Diamond stitch?

4. 0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg anything like this?

5. ^that link doesn't work{?}

6. hey I know those bags, j/k (will never get tiered of seeing my bags)

I know the bag you are talking about it was in the fall/winter 2005 collection. I think someone on this forum has it, I will try to find the picture......

7. The ultimate soft foldover?? the white one in the picture?? It was this summer - you can call around and try to hunt one down!!

8. no, she said it's similar but w/ diamond stitching and w/ different straps. . . sounds familiar, but there's SO many new bags right now my head spins when I try and sort them! LOL!

9. LOL..It's crazy the bag is the combination of your two bags...
    I know it soooooo last season but I think me likey this bag :shame:

Pls..pls..I love to know more about it so I can hunt it down..

Chanel, do you have the pic of you wearing the the white one...pls..:graucho:

10. oh please! There's hardly such thing as "so last season" w/ Chanel! That's the beauty of it!:yes:
    You can NEVER go wrong!:heart:

11. So true..I need at least the style # so I can make some phone calls..

12. it's light beige, and it was made in two sizes medium and large. I have the medium, I will take the picture tomorrow

13. DSC02379.JPG