Please help me ID this bag...

1. Hi Everyone! I'm fairly new to this forum but have learned so much already! :yes: I was hoping someone can help me determine what the name of this bag is and when it was made and if this bag is considered vintage.:confused1: I couldn't find any date stamp or serial number in the bag. This belonged my mom who collected many different kinds of bags so I don't question its authenticity. I hope someone here can help me...TIA..

IMG_0506.jpg IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0510.jpg IMG_0511.jpg IMG_0513.jpg
  2. Monceau

3. This is called the Monceau. I'm sorry but the one in the picture looks fake to me.....:sweatdrop:

4. ^IA... Looks fake...

5. Sorry this is fake, the lettering is way off

6. :sad: I agree, but I didn't say that....since that wasn't the question asked :shrugs: .

7. yeah I totally understand, I wasnt going to say anything because the OP said "This belonged my mom who collected many different kinds of bags so I don't question its authenticity." :s

8. oh no!! so you guys think this is a fake?!! when was this bag made then if anyone can tell me?

9. It is still in production.

10. ^ yes the bag is obvious fake..

11. well that's disheartening to know...:sad: shoot, at least i know more about this bag now than i ever did...thanks everyone for all your help!!

12. fake darling