Please help me ID a Prada bag that I saw today

1. Hi everyone!

I know you must all hate pleas to help ID a bag seen IRL, but I'm hoping that I can count on your Prada expertise.

I actually went out to lunch today and while waiting for take out, I noticed a woman with a GORGEOUS nylon Prada bag. I believe that it was a "bowler" style that also had a longish strap (she was sitting down with the bag squeezed into her chair). It was gray colored with gold, matte hardware. The nylon itself almost looked like a chevron print (I don't think it was a gauffre print).

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I tried to search for a picture on the usual Prada sites, and on eBay, but to no avail. The closest thing I could find was this auction:

BUT, again, I'm fairly certain that it was a bowler.

If anyone can help ID this bag (season, whether it might be available somewhere, price), I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! :flowers:
  2. Did it have a chain strap kind of like Chanel's? If so, I've seen those at my local NM, Saks, and on bluefly.
  3. ^^good find! That sounds like the one to which she is referring!
  4. sounds like the chevron line
  5. :cutesy:You are quite welcome!!
  6. the color is ardesia...
  7. Ah SuLi just noticed, congrats on your engagement.
  8. Hi Guys!

I also love this bag and have been looking for it til now. I searched all over Hong Kong and Singapore but it's sold out. I'm currently in Melbourne, Australia. Does anyone know where can I get it beside at the Prada boutique? And is it a classic choice worth buying or so last season? Hopefully, it's on sale now.