Please help me I.D. a Hermes Scarf!

1. I saw a photo of this scarf posted on tpf last year (although the scarf may be a tad older).

The woman had it tied around her neck (so it was smaller) it was pastel'ish in color - it had French looking figures on it, almost cartoonish. Perhaps triplets?

I know it's not much to go on - but any help would be greatly appreciated.

:flowers:

2. Do you remember which color it was? Did it look like a full scarf or a smaller pochette?

3. was it this pic....

[​IMG]

If so, it's Joanna wearing the Le Triples pochette in the yellow colorway

scarf3a.jpg
  4. THAT IS IT!!!

I know I don't have huge chance of finding one since it's a past season scarf. But at least now I know what it's called.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

5. Can anyone tell me anything else about it?

*the season?
    *is it still in production?
    *is it in the pocket size?

6. The name is Les Triples

Design Name:LES TRIPLES
    Artist:NICOLE LAMBERT
    Year Issued:2004. REISSUED IN 2005, INCLUDING POCHETTE.ORIGINALLY ISSUED AS A LIMITED EDITION BLUE PALETTE WITH SMILES LABEL, TO BENEFIT S.M.I.L.E.S.,PEDIATRIC AIDS, BELGIUM

You might still find the pochette size in stores.

7. ^^Thank you so much Quinn's Mom - Wow you Hermes ladies really know your stuff!

Q. The woman in the photo: what size is her scarf? Is it a pouchette?

8. yes it is a pochette..... 16 in x 16 in

which color are you looking for?

[​IMG]

9. One more Q. How much is a pouchette?

10. Yes, it's a pouchette

11. Around $110

[​IMG]

12. ^^I love the color (yellow?) in the photo. But almost any color would do!! :heart:

13. I can call my SA and do a store search for you tomorrow.

14. $110.00 Us

15. ^^That would be soooo amazing! I'll take ANY color they have left (beggars can't be choosers - and they're all lovely :heart:).

I wish I would have purchased one a year ago when I first noticed it - oh well *fingers crossed* that i'm not too late.

This Hermes board is addictive. I've been living in the Bottega board lately (my latest addiction!) but I already have my eye on a beautiful enamel Hermes bracelet too.

Must be careful in here! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: