Please help me find.....

1. a stapless jersey top with a bit of a flare. Looking for something very casual to wear with bermuda shorts for the summer. Needs to stay in place while I chase my one year old. Under $100. would be great. Thanks so muchl
  2. Hi, what do you think of this top - it's in cotton spandex, several colours available:

Halter tube top basic

$30 plus shipping

Description: This basic shirt is very versitile. Either a halter or a tube top with a bow and gathers. It is playfull, fun and ready for anything. Great to add to any outfit, under a top, or on its own to the beach. The top is finished with elastic to insure comfort. Enjoy!

This listing is available in chocolate, sky blue, canary blue, red, grass green, burnt orange, black, or white cotton spandex.

in XS - XL

if no size or color is specified a Medium sky blue will be shipped as seen in photo.

Thanks so much!Added on Feb 6, 2007

Another top by the same seller:

3. Thanks for posting! I do like them both but was looking for something that wasn't so fitted. Susana Monaco had some great one's last year but I can't find any this year. I'll keep looking. Thanks again for the suggestions!
  4. passerby, thanks for the options. I do like Susana Monaco tops and didn't know that she made maternity. However, they may be a little overwhelming on me since I am on the petite side. Thanks!
  5. Actually I just ordered these from Victoria Secret...they're fitted in the bust and flared at the waist. Very flattering and comfy. Oh and they have a shelf bra for extra support!

6. divinesgirl2004, I loved those from Victoria secret, those are more of what I am looking for. Thanks, I didn't think to look there.

sailornep5, I love those Susana Monaco tops. I just wasn't quite sure about the belt. They're great. Thanks so much.

you guys have given me some great ideas. :p