Please help me find this purse!

1. I am in love with this dior purse, but I cannot find it anywhere and I don't know any identifying information about it beyond the fact that it's dior.

I've added the image of the bag. If you know anything about this purse or ideally where I could buy it please post...I'm a desperate woman! :yahoo:

dior.jpg
  2. I really want that yellow/cream color. Someone told me that it's a fake...but I love it. So if dior doesn't actually make that yellow color, I still want it.

3. nope dior doesn't make it in yellow.

they do make it in a gorgeous white colour or in metallic gold, or a nice subtle shimmery pearl colour.

i'd highly advise against getting a fake, there's just a lot of nasty going-ons when it comes to a fake and the beauty about the gaucho is in it's design and distressed/aged look. that picture of the fake is just a really bad counterfeit and does no justice to a real gaucho and it's great design.

4. the only colour dior makes similar is that off white creamy colour as on the pic here ...

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/my-twin-babies-finally-together-103068.html

and well if you wanna go for a fake you won`t find help on this forum am afraid.