Please help me find this Coach Wallet

1. I am trying to find a Bleecker Checkbook Wallet 40884 in British Tan
    After buying the Duffle, I went back to get the wallet at Dillards and they said they have all been shipped to outlet stores.
    :crybaby:
    There are no outlet Coach stores here in AZ so I am desperate to find this wallet.
    Anyone????
    inkyonne@yahoo.com

Please, Please, Please !

2. COACH BLEECKER LEATHER CHECKBOOK WALLET

This perfectly tailored wallet features a practical design with classic Coach touches like rich leather and a graphic tattersall lining.
    • Seven credit card pockets and I.D. window
    • Outside back zip coin compartment
    • Single bill compartment
    • Removable side or top-bound checkbook holder
    • Hidden magnetic snap-tab closure
    • Leather with tattersall fabric lining
    • 8 (L) x 4 (H)
    • Style No: 40884
    • Currently, Coach product bought on Macys.com cannot be shipped to Hawaii, US Territories or APO/FPO addresses

3. You can also try calling Coach customer service to see if they can locate one.

I'd call the closest outlet in a neighboring state (CA?) and see if they will charge -ship to you. Since there is no outlet in your area, they might.

4. I have called Macy's they are out, and not restocking them. I have called Dillards they said they shipped them out to the outlet stores, I called the Coach store (the only one in 100 miles of me)
    and they no longer carry it. They said they are unable to give info on what outlets stores would have it. If anyone could email info on where they have this wallet I would be soooooooooooooo greatful.
    :woohoo:

Yvonne
    inkyonne@yahoo.com

5. <TABLE class=std><TBODY><TR><TH GoZRP="1" MnY3A="0">Address

</TH><TD><ADDRESS GoZRP="1" MnY3A="2">1800 Sawgrass Mills Circle
    Sunrise, FL 33323</ADDRESS></TD></TR><TR><TH GoZRP="1" MnY3A="0">Telephone:</TH><TD GoZRP="1" MnY3A="0">954-837-0298</TD></TR><TR><TH noWrap GoZRP="1" MnY3A="0">Reader Rating:</TH><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Try here, they are a rather large outlet and very nice SAs.

6. Hi Yvonne,

When you click on the link I posted, it takes you to Macy's website and you can buy the wallet for $283 (including shipping and taxes.) It is available at the Macy's website. Are you looking at buying it on sale?

7. Did you also post this in the Coach subforum? The gals there are GREAT about locating items and sending you updates on "sightings" of where the item is at.

I know there were a few members that found a bunch of Bleacker wallets recently at outlets. It's worth a try.....that's why we're all here! :yes:

8. Ok, I called 2 of the California Outlet stores, ( I am heading to LA in 2 weeks) and they did not have them, plus they told me, they cannot sell items over the phone or via internet. So I would have to walk in and buy it. As much as I would love this wallet, I am not driving to anotherstate to pick it up.
    LOL~
    I really did not want to spend over $260.00 for it and when I went on to the Macy site they wanted $20.00 for shipping to AZ.
    Crazy !!
    So, if anyone finds one of these at an outlet store and would like to earn some extra $$ Please email me.
    Thanks
    inkyonne@yahoo.com

9. Okay, first - this is not true. You need to ask them to do a "Charge Hold". They will take your CC info and charge you for the item and hold it for two weeks. Non-charge holds are available for 48 hours. I do this ALL the time, and charge-hold items then pick them up on the weekend when I have more time.

I can give you the name of an SA at the outlets if needed. She's always been very helpful in doing this for me. let me know which outlet/area of LA (there's about 5 outlets around here I can think of).

Unfortunately, buying/selling on the forum (even picking up items for others and repaying ) is not allowed. :nogood:

10. I am going to the Desert Hills Outlet on Jan 13th.
    The girl I talked to there seemed very confused when I asked about the British Tan color. She said "No, we don't carry the vintage colors"
    I am thinking, vintage? I just bought this 3 days ago.....