Please Help Me Find This Bag!!!

1. Hello,

I found this picture of a bag that my girlfriend wants on her computer and I would love to get it for her. But no matter how hard I look I can't find it. I've looked everywhere. The only thing that she will tell me is that she saw it on eBay. I really want to surprise her with it so if anyone can tell me where to find it online, or the exact name of it, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Juicy Purse.jpg
  2. i don't know the model name but it's juicy couture. Just browse some online stores, maybe Nordstrom and see if you can find it

3. Thanks for your help. I know it's a Juicy Couture and I think that it's one of the Daydreamer tote bags. But still can't find it anywhere. I checked Nordstrom and got nothing. If anyone knows where I can find it I would really appreciate it.

-Kevin

4. Have you ever wonder to call Juicy store in Las Vegas@ the forum shop. maybe speak with the manager to test they skill?

Please try---> 702 365 5600

5. Hi, does this look similar to what you're looking for - can't find it in the same colour though. Also, I don't know anything about this site, whether it's legit or not:

http://tranquilityalley.com/juicy_couture_velour_daydreamer_tote.html

If you're interested, please ask the other posters whether they have bought from this store before.

Good luck!

6. Try, adasa.com. They don't have that exact one, but have some other cute ones. Best thing about this website is there is no tax and free shipping, over $100.
    Good luck!! You are a very thoughtful friend:flowers:

7. ^^ Word of caution--I think some people have had problems with Tranquility Alley. I have NOT personally shopped with them, so I cannot speak from personal experience. BUT I specifically recall that there were a few on the forum who could comment on their experience with this retailer. I don't want to get in trouble for saying something "bad" but I would hate to see someone end up purchasing a bag from a "problem" retailer...

8. It's definitely the Day Dreamer tote... I'd call your local Nordstrom and see if they can tell you whether they've received any Juicy bags in the yellow/brown combo... This could be an older bag...

9. Wickedassin, thanks for the cautionary words. I checked another forum and it seems you're right, it's advisable to be careful.

10. were you able to call Juicy?

11. coming from a woman, if you can't find the exact bag, pick one you like and you think she will like. Something in the color of clothes she wears most, or like's at the moment. I'm sure she will be just as appreciative and possibly more if its something that you picked out for her.

12. Thank you all very much for your help. I talked to my girlfriend and she told me that she liked both the one that I posted and the pink one of the same kind. The only place that I can find this one though is on tranquilityalley.com and wickedassin said that she has heard of some problems from shopping with them. Is there anyone who has purchased anything from them who can tell me of any problems they may have encountered? Or if anyone knows where I can find this bag on a different site, that would be great. Once again thank you for all your help. I posted a picture of the bag that I'm talking about with this reply.

Juicy Purse Pink.jpg
  13. The site seems sketchy . . . their handbag product mix is weird. They sell a bunch of mid range handbags (Betsey Johnson, etc) and then randomly have a Chloe Silverado bag (which is well over $1200) for sale as well. I'm pretty sure that Chloe is pretty selective about who they allow to retail their bags and I don't think they'd authorize having their bag showcased alongside random knicks knacks, like bamboo kitchenware and water fountains. Based on these signs, I would stay away. What do you guys think?

14. ShoppeGirl, your post makes sense. I looked at several sites carrying Juicy bags and none of them have that particular version (with the Scottie). Guess Kevin will have to get a similar-looking bag for his girlfriend. I for one don't think she'll be too unhappy - it's a lovely gesture by her young man. :biggrin: