Please help me find these earrings >>>>>

1. I am looking for these earrings in the US. I called the Chanel boutique and it seems Chanel didn't order them in the post style in black.

I called Saks, they didn't get them either, so they must be at NM or Nordstroms.

Has anyone seen them, if so, please let me know which store.

Thanks everyone! :yes:

2. I have seen them on eBay yesterday. but with lots of fakes out there, you need to be really careful about who you buy it from. Good luck.
  3. they're at NM palo alto and NM SF. i saw them both just last week. btw, can you post the style number of the white ones cuz i love yours!
  4. Thank you so much! I'll call those stores. You know, I ordered my white ones by description from the Chanel boutique, and they sent them to me in a box that didn't have the sticker with the item number, so I don't know the number for the white ones, I'm so sorry.

BUT, I do have the number for the black ones, just call Chanel with this number for the black ones, and they will be able to figure out the number for the white one:

A3 6223 Y03525

Remember the above numbers are for the black ones, but when they search for them in the computer, they'll be able to figure out which number belongs to the white ones. If they can't do this for you, I will call my SA and get the item number for you, let me know if you need help.
  5. Try CHANEL in SOHO ask for HAN he is the BEST SA only works weekdays!!!!
  6. Sammi, I just got off the phone with Grace at the Palo Alto store, and they have them, so I should be receiving them in 7 to 10 days, thanks for your help! :tup: I can't wait to get them.
  7. Thanks, but unfortunately Chanel didn't order them in black:tdown:
  8. What is the retail for these? I MUST have them!!!! TIA
  9. retail is $195
  10. Thanks so much DD101!

11. x joie, you're welcome! And they are a nice size too :yes:
  12. you're welcome dianne. thanks for introducing me to such a great SA like jason! i can't wait til my wallet and earrings come in the mail too! hehe
  13. Sammi, it's cool how we were able to help eachother! Jason really is the best, I've dealth with more than my fair share of Chanel SA's who could care less. Jason always comes though for me :yes:
  14. Try Chanel on Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki--out of any Chanel I have ever visited, this location definitely stocks the most accessories. When all else fails, this is the boutique I contact! Also, their return policy is fab--for some reason, theirs is 60 days, compared to 14 days here in SF!
  15. I wanted to write again b/c I stopped into Neiman's in San Francisco--they had the dangle version of these, as well as the matching pendant!