Please help me find my stolen purse collection!!

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
I know that this is a shot in the dark but please try and help me to find my stolen purse collection! I came back from classes this afternoon (Oct. 20) and found the door to my apartment unlocked and everything seemingly untouched, including my iMac and MacBook Air as well as my jewellery - all in plain sight, but the vertical dresser I store my purses and SLGs inside of had been opened and they were all gone. The only things I have left are my DE Delightful, DE Pochette, DE Cles, and my Clemence wallet and that's because I had taken them with me today.
I've contacted the police and I have a strong suspicion on who it could be but right now the authorities can't do anything until they either go through the legal process or unless they find probable evidence. In the meantime please help me keep an eye out on sites such as eBay and other sites such as Craigslist, especially if the seller has posted today or in the next couple of days and originates from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada or the surrounding areas. Here's a list of what's missing:
  • Mono Speedy 30. Date code SP0928. Has an even, dark honey/caramel patina all over, the Made In France tab on the end has some nibble marks (from my cat) at the bottom, there's a short noticeable gash towards the base of the handle - just above the hardware - on the side where the LV's face upwards, 4 very minor cracks in the canvas along the zipper stitching, and inside is a clear fibreglass base shaper. Hardware shows no signs of oxidization or chipping despite its age and the pull tab is original with noticeable wrinkling around the metal button. Has its original drawstring-style dust bag and is stuffed with an IKEA pillow.
  • Mono Shopping Sac. Date code MB0021. Has a medium honey patina all over with a couple of water spots on the straps, a blue pen mark (about 1/4") on one of the handles, has a slight crease along the base from how the bag is naturally folded, due to its length, inside of its dust bag - although this can disappear quickly if the tote is stuffed and the canvas relaxes. Hardware shows no signs of oxidization or chipping despite its age. Has its original drawstring-style dust bag.
  • OM Delightful MM. Date code FL4104. Has just started to develop a patina and has some noticeable wrinkling along the top trim. No noticeable watermarks on the strap. The alignment of the pattern on the bottom of the bag, along the seam, is near perfect. Has a modern envelop-style dust bag and is stuffed with 2 IKEA pillows.
  • DE Neverfull GM. Date code SP0133. Didn't come with the Pochette, has some minor wrinkling along all 4 bases of the straps - just above the 'leaves', noticeable wrinkling along the top trim, the handles show signs of relaxing but still have a tendency to partially stand up on their own, the side drawcords have been seldom used and are stiff and the canvas along the sides shows no signs of being cinched. Has a modern envelop-style dust bag and is stuffed with 2 IKEA pillows.
  • Mono Pochette Accessories NM. Date code VI1173. Has a light honey patina and no noticeable soiling - has primarily been used as a catchall inside of a larger bag. The strap is still fairly stiff from lack of use. The hardware shows no signs of tarnishing or chipping, although it does have some minor scratches from the zipper pull banging up against the zipper teeth. Has a modern envelop-style dust bag common to SLGs.
  • Mono Cosmetic Pouch GM. Date Code SR4184. Barely has a patina and the interior is free of soiling. The hardware is new and only has a few minor hairline scratches. Has a modern envelope-style dust bag common to SLGs.
  • Mono/Mimosa Yellow Emilie wallet. Date code TH4154. Is clean throughout and the CC slots have some minor stretching. The front button has a single scratch on the front, but has not broken the leather. The hardware has some minor hairline scratches associated with normal use. Doesn't show any signs of the 'air bubble' issue. Has a modern envelop-style dust bag common to SLGs.
  • DE/Red Emilie wallet. Date code TH0144. Is clean throughout and the CC slots have some noticeable stretching associated with normal use. No excessive soiling inside and the hardware has some minor scratches. The front button has a bit of discolouration/soiling. Doesn't show any signs of the 'air bubble' issue. Has a modern-style envelope common to SLGs.
  • Mono Cles. Date code CT2121. Has some minor soiling inside and the hardware shows some chipping associated from normal use. The canvas is still clean and beautiful. Has a modern envelope-style dust bag common to SLGs and is stored inside of its box along with original tags.
  • Tapage bag charm. Date code CK0191. Has some minor scratches on the clasp but is otherwise in beautiful condition. Has a modern drawstring pouch and is stored inside of its box along with the original tags.
  • Bijoux Flocon/Silver Jewelled Snowflake charm. AN1009. Has some hairline scratches on the clasp but is in otherwise beautiful condition. Has all of the Swarovski crystals intact. Has a modern envelop-style dust bag and is stored inside of its box along with the original Japanese tags.
Also stolen:
  • Gucci Long Continental Wallet in black leather. Shows signs of wrinkling and the CC slots are stretched out from normal use and plenty of love. Missing its dust bag.
  • MK Studded Selma in black saffiano leather. Has all of the studs in tact and the strap has been shortened by a third-party cobbler - this is noticeable above one of the clasps by slightly mismatching glaze and stitches. Has its cream and brown 'silk' dust bag and stuffed with an IKEA pillow.
  • MK large Gathered Jet Set tote in brown mono. Is in beautiful condition throughout and the handles show signs of wrinkling. The canvas has relaxed with use and has a prominent slouch. Has its cream and brown 'silk' dust bag and is stuffed with an IKEA pillow.
  • MK Multifunctional tote in vanilla mono - has the open top with the centre zippered laptop compartment, the leather handles and canvas have softened with use and now slouch like a well-loved NF. No signs of soiling or colour transfer. Has its cream and brown 'silk' dustbag.
  • MK Collection Skorpios Hobo in black leather and gold hardware. The leather is in beautiful condition with no noticeable blemishes and the hardware has minor hairline scratches on the ends of the pull cord. Is missing its original dust bag and has been stored inside of a cream flannel pillowcase and stuffed with an IKEA pillow.
  • MK Continental wallet in black leather. The gold face plate says 'Michael Kors Est. 1981' and shows signs of scratches from normal use. The CC slots have some minor stretching. Does not have a dust bag.
  • MK cosmetic pouch in brown mono. Is about the size of a LV Cosmetic Pouch PM, has the same faceplate as the wallet above with minor scratches, and the interior has a few black specks from cosmetics. Has no dust bag.
  • Coach Edie in black leather. The leather is in beautiful condition and has a small scuff on the bottom right-hand corner of the logo side. The gold dog tag has minor hairline scratches. Is missing the original dust bag and is stored inside of cream flannel pillowcase.
  • A custom made 'Delightful' hobo in black bullhide leather. It is nearly identical in every aspect, including dimensions, the only hardware is two heavy genuine but plain silver hoops (in need of a polishing) attaching the handle to the bag and the interior is made from black suede and lacks any pockets. On the top (centred in the middle and in small font) of the flat handle are the leather craftsman's initials "KS" in classic German/Austrian calligraphy. This bag never came with a dust bag and is stored in a dark brown flannel pillowcase and stuffed with 2 IKEA pillows.

Last edited:
OH MY. I am so so so sorry this happened to you. [emoji24][emoji24] if any of these items were purchased with a credit card, can you file a claim with the credit card company? I think the claim must be filed within 120 days of purchase or something like that. If any were purchased recently, at least you can try that.

So sorry again, hope you can find a bit of peace.

I'm so sorry this happened to you!

Am so sorry! Will keep an eye out. I hope they find who did this and that you get your bags back or get money from your insurance. Good luck!

I am so sorry this happened to you. Please keep us updated with the police investigation!
Thank you for your support. I've passed along this information to the police and will contact the LV store in my city tomorrow morning to have them print off copies of my receipts for insurance purposes. Thankfully there's a police station located in the large apartment complex, almost a small town in itself, where I live and I don't think the cops will just brush this case off.

OH MY. I am so so so sorry this happened to you. [emoji24][emoji24] if any of these items were purchased with a credit card, can you file a claim with the credit card company? I think the claim must be filed within 120 days of purchase or something like that. If any were purchased recently, at least you can try that.

So sorry again, hope you can find a bit of peace.
Thank you for your support. No, unfortunately I pay for all of my purchases with cash/debit and it has been well over a year since my last addition. Luckily my purses are covered by insurance but it's still a bitter blow since they all had such strong sentimental value, especially my Speedy that I've had since I was 11.

I'm happy you can take some comfort in them being covered by the insurance. That's a small relief I think.
Right now I'm feeling a hurricane of emotions. Anger is there of course, also sadness, but the biggest ones seem to be indignant and violated - it makes me beyond furious that someone would feel entitled to break into my home, a place were I should feel safe and secure, and steal some of my most precious possessions. I know they're only material goods, that insurance can cover them, that I should be grateful I didn't get hurt, etc. but those purses had incredible sentimental value all the same - whether they were a gift from family, some now deceased, or to mark a momentous occasion in my life - and it's a particularly hard blow since I'm a student. :crybaby:

Reactions: kadelle
So sorry this happened to you :sad:
Thank you for your support

I am so sorry that this happened. Remember that for whoever did this to you, karma is a b....
I have a good idea who the thief is but the police need time to go through the process and investigate. Right now it's hurry up and wait; in the meantime I'll go to LV tomorrow and have them print off copies of all my receipts and get the ball rolling for insurance.

Right now I'm feeling a hurricane of emotions. Anger is there of course, also sadness, but the biggest ones seem to be indignant and violated - it makes me beyond furious that someone would feel entitled to break into my home, a place were I should feel safe and secure, and steal some of my most precious possessions. I know they're only material goods, that insurance can cover them, that I should be grateful I didn't get hurt, etc. but those purses had incredible sentimental value all the same - whether they were a gift from family, some now deceased, or to mark a momentous occasion in my life - and it's a particularly hard blow since I'm a student. :crybaby:

I would be furious too & feel totally unsafe and violated! And so what if they're only material goods? You're still allowed to have your feelings and don't let anyone tell you differently.

Hugs to you darling.

Reactions: SakuraSakura