Please help me find an outfit with heels

1. Hello, I need a little help.

I have just recently started to wear high heels, wedges & espadrilles. I never did before because I was to self conscious of my height, I'm about 5'7 already. Now I love being tall.
    The issue that I have is I don't know how to incorporate them into my everyday wear.

What do you wear with heels on a casual day?

It is still chilly enough here to wear pants and a light cardigan but I am not sure about a top because I don't want to look to fancy, Like I am going out for dinner.
    ( I want to look like I didn't try if you know what I mean)

Thanks!

2. Definitely wear jeans! I love how jeans can dress anything down a bit. Personally, I love wearing jeans with a blazer/jacket or a cute top and still look casual and yet put-together.

You're so lucky to be tall! I'm around 5'5, 5'6 and wish I can add a few inches (or even just one). Hehe, that'll mean I have less weight I have to lose! :lol:

3. Why not wear it with cropped trousers or cropped jeans? They elongate the legs and make your calves look leaner. Definitely don't wear it with kitten heels if you wear it with cropped bottoms...as they mwill make you look shorter and stumpmier.

Hope this helps.