Please HELP ME find a black cavier clutch-my first chanel!!!!!

1. I Love It And Want To Know Where I Can Purchase One????????
    Please Help Me
    It Will Be My First Chanel

2. I'm dying for one too, but supposedly they're all sold out. I was told that they will be getting more, maybe in November or December.

3. i ACTUALLY CALLED THE 1800 NUMBER AND WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE GETTING SOME IN THE BOUTIQUES SOON-

4. You should call a NM then. They can look in the computer to see if there's any left in the country, Chanel can't look at NM's stock.

5. Swanky, I tried calling NM, Saks, and Nordstrom in Seattle and they're out everywhere:sad: . At least they'll be getting them back in. I'm hoping they come back in before the Christmas party for my husband's job.

6. ok-i have a dilemna-i found a biege lambskin clutch-what should i do?????????

7. How much are these clutches, can someone post a picture?

8. The Chanel Caviar Clutch is available at NM in a brochure...
    Page 9
    9A Black Quilted Caviar Leather Clutch w/ gunmetal 895.00
    Source Code: U360
    Catalog Code: GF806

9. :crybaby: So....I tried to buy it via catalog quick order...

CHANEL INC

TIMELESS CAVIAR CLUTCH

Price:$895.00GF806_9A[​IMG]

Expected Ship Date

This item is not available. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I JUST got this catalog in the mail. What is NM thinking???:cursing:

10. Yep, the black is out everywhere. I talked to a Chanel boutique and NM, and they both say they're getting them back in.

11. Okay, so Karen at NM checked for me and they have another one in the system. I have one on reserves as when I went in there to pick up my Ritz there was one on the shelf. I could not believe my eyes that nobody had snagged it up since it came in last week. I am going to think about it until Sunday and if I do not buy it, PM me and I will give her your name to reserve it. It is soooooo nice.

12. glad you were able to find one. now you have a tough choice to make. best of luck. keep us posted.

13. I threw away the catalogue, is there a pic anywhere?