please help me decide....

Nov 21, 2006
I'm going to be buying a new wallet and an agenda. These are my choices...a fushia vernis zippy wallet and a monogram agenda...or a monogram zippy wallet and a fushia vernis agenda. I had the zippy purse (the one with only 2 cc slots, and I just sold it, so I'm getting the bigger one next week):smile: Please help...I've been racking my brain over this decision!!!! haha

I would do the mono zippy wallet and the vernis agenda.

The wallet will get abused a little more (used a lot more) and you will be putting coins and stuff in it, plus receipts and things. I think it is so expensive for the zippy (almost $700 with tax) that I would get one you can keep for many many years that will look really beautiful no matter what you do to it. I don't think the vernis is quite as durable for something like a wallet. Don't get me wrong - it's durable - it's just not as durable.

That said - I think the agenda in the framboise or pomme - is gorgeous! It is also much less expensive (about 1/2 the price of the zippy wallet) - so - if two years down the line, it's gets some color transfer or scratched up a bit - or if the edges darken - you won't be nearly so heartsick to replace it - Much easier to come up with the funds and you may want another pretty color by then.

In the meantime - your mono zippy wallet will still be going strong and look like new.

I have the framboise zippy wallet and absulutely :heart: it!! I get SOOO many compliments on it....much cuter than the mono (in MY opinion)! ;P

Let us know what you decide!