Please help me decide

?

Which one should I get?

1. Black cavier jumbo with gold hw

2. Black cavier jumbo with silver hw

3. white cavier jumbo with silver hw

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It's my first post in chanel. Your ladies are great enablers! After looking all your beauties, I want to get a classic before the next price increase. Please help me decide which one.

Black cavier jumbo with gold hw
    Black cavier jumbo with silver hw
    White cavier jumbo with silver hw

TIA;)

2. I voted for black with silver hw...I wear only silver, wg, and plat jewelry.......I guess it depends on what color jewelry you personally wear.

3. I vote for white because it's a more seasonal color. you can always get black anytime. btw, there's a black jumbo with silver hardware on eBay listed by personalshoppers for $1999, which is cheaper than if you buy it at the store.

4. black jumbo w/ silver hw all the way. i use the bag everyday.

5. I agree if you are getting it now I would get the white - a great bag for the summer. Whatever you get - you will love it!!!

6. I voted for the black with silver HW...but really I think you need one of each eventually! ;)

7. ditto!

8. personally, black caviar jumbo with gold hardware :yes:

9. Black with silver! I just got one! =D

10. Thank you for all the replies! I went to NM and take a look, but couldn't see any gold hw. The silver with black looks really nice. I may settle down for that one, ... for now :p

11. If I had only one chanel it would have to be a black jumbo with silver Hardware or a GST with GH or a baby coco cabas

12. I voted black w/sh. I think it's such a classic. I would get the white the next time.