please help me decide!

1. i tried to resist, but i am planning on getting another bbag. i know i definitely want a blue one, but i'm not sure which blue and which style to get.

for colors it's between cornflower blue and french blue.

for style, should i get the day, first, or city? i already have a chocolate city.

tia for your input!

2. hi i'm new to this forum as well as to bbags but i got a GH french blue yesterday and i loves it!!! i am not sure what the style is its large but not as big as the weekend, and its longer than tall

3. I think that Cornflower is more versatile than French Blue, but I think that French Blue is just drop dead gorgeous (and I wish I didn't have Cornflower so that I could get French Blue!!!)

If you could wear French Blue with the things in your wardrobe with no problem, I would choose that. If you think it will be too bright, go with Cornflower. Cornflower may be hard to find now though.

I wish you well,

Bridget

4. [​IMG]

5. ^ That bag is HOT!!! :drool:

I think that French Blue is a more *BAM*, look-at-me color, while Cornflower is a bit more subtle and would probably go with a bit more...

Honestly though? After seeing French Blue IRL??? GO FOR IT!! It's gorgeous!! I saw it in a Day, and I thought it suited it really well!! :tup:

6. I love the FB, but it's not available in a First, and it's most likely sold out in a City. I think there's some Days still around, so you would be able to find that style most easily. As far as the Cornflower goes, I don't know where you would find a Day or a City except on eBay or somewhere else secondhand. You can still get a brand new Cornflower first from BalNY. So, I guess it depends on the style you really want as to which color you should get.

7. i changed my mind last minute. i was leaning towards the cornflower blue, but i realized i wanted a color that would pop (i have so many neutral colored bags), so i went for the french blue city.

i'm buying it from a friend. she purchased a lot of bbags this spring only to realize that she can't afford most of them, so she gave me a really great deal. i will post pictures as soon as i can remember to recharge my digital camera. thanks for your help everyone!

8. Congrats on the French Blue City!

9. Good choice! :yes: French Blue is one of my favorite colors. Can't wait to see pics.

10. ongrats on the FB city!!! I cant wait to see pics either i've never seen the city style b4 in FB