Please help me decide

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hi ladies. I am trying to decide between two Francesco Biasia bags. The Stellar Style is older than the Gypsy Rain but I do like them both. I've seen both of them in person and they actually look like a great size on me. I'm usually big bag "challenged". They always look weird because I'm so short.:shrugs: I wear a suit every day but am definitely a jeans gal on the weekends and I'll be wearing it with both. So, what do you all think? Thanks for your help.

http://www.bagshop.com/store/mcart.php?ID=4921

or

Attachments

• bsummer681_B.jpg
    bsummer681_B.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 53
Thanks for the replies. If ayone has another style that they want to suggest (under $700 or so) I am open to anything. I love studs and tassels. I just can't wear the big big bags. For some reason The Gustto Baca looks great on, but other styles look like luggage. It's tough being big bag challenged. :shame:

have you tried Kooba yet? you should check their site out...

what i have my eye on next is Hayden Harnett, amoung other things lol!

if i see something in my internet travels i will post here.

no bag specifics as to what you do or don't want? colors? etc?

I kind of wanted to stick with that color. I have a Kooba Jessie in Bourbon. I just purchased the Bulga Medium Multi Zip during the Revolve Deal but it looked too big. If anyone wants it in Taupe before I send it back just let me know. It was only $220 and breaks my heart to send it back. I'm convinced big and slouchy looks good and satchels look great, but all others look like I'm carrying a suit case (weird I know). Sooooo.... even if I am "big bag challenged", we can't have me walking around as a big ol' fashion faux pas:rolleyes: .

I really have to play devil's advocate here and say I love the second one...I love bags way more with two straps. I will most likely always pick the bag with two straps instead of one...dunno why...just me!

I Like them both they're nice. THE first one i think is more edgy and goes better with jeans and the second is more toned down and goes better with a suit. I don't wears suits too often so I'go with the first one.