Please Help Me Decide Which Black Fiore!

?

Black Revival Audra vs. Black Shir Honor Audra

1. Black Revival Audra (Black W/ Gold)...Simple

2. Black Shir Honor Audra (Black W/ Silver)...Ruched

3. None - I don't like Fiore Bags...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm debating on these two black new Audras - which one do you like better - I have a black Kooba that's black leather with gold studs so I'm thinking that's too similar, but then I think is that Shir Honor too "biker" (for lack of a better word)...but I do like the black with silver hardware vs. black with gold. Any thoughts?:confused1:

BIG-isah64000blk.jpg BIG-isah62020blk.jpg
  2. between the two, it's
    [​IMG]

although... i still think the bag looks too busy.

3. Neither is really my style I'm afraid, so I voted neither, which means I should be ignored!

4. I swear the Audra is my all time favorite IF bag. It's such a nice bag. I saw the Shir Honor. I just think that ruffly look is too busy. Hubby and I just went browsing IF bags online. They sure do have some funky bags nowdays. I just told him that I like the more classic all leather bags without all the fancy stuff. I am still contemplating the Dream Weaver Harriet. I should get one now since some are on good sales but I just can't make up my mind if I really like it.

5. Out of the two I'd go with the one with the silver hardware, but I'm not really nuts about either one. Sorry.