Please help me decide what color bag to get?

1. I need to buy a new bag that will hopefully be as multi-purpose as possible (good for work, hanging out, etc.) I love the color of the slate blue bag but am not sure if the color makes it not as useful as the tan or the black. I love the idea of both the tan and the black bags. The tan one seems more of an all-season bag, whereas the black one doesn't seem as suited for summer.

I don't know which to pick! :confused1: Please help! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and.....which color do you like better for this kooba?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you!!!!

2. i really like the tan color

3. Both of the Kooba's are gorgeous, but I think the tan shows off the details of the bag better.

4. I absolutely love the tan Kooba for the reasons stated above by pseub...definitely shows the detailing in the bag and would be "second glance worthy". I also believe that the blue bag can absolutely be used as a multi-purpose bag that should go with everything. Speaking from experience on that, I have a Kenneth Cole New York in a dark teal blue that goes with everything, and my choice on that bag was the teal blue and a dark chocolate color. I wear that blue bag with everything. It really goes well with everything that I wear. You might consider the blue because you can always get a tan color any time you want to.

5. I really like the blue one...but then blue's my favourite colour so maybe I'm biased?! :p