please help me decide. vert gazon or aquamarine

vert gazon or aqua city???!!

1. vert gazon city RH

2. aqua city RH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Ladies, i am torn between these 2 colors:confused1:.. i want to buy the city RH but cant decide between vert gazon city or aquamrine07 city?? which one you think is better, and easier to wear daytime?? i wish i can buy both, but i can only choose 1 for now.. thanks for your help.... :yes::heart:
  2. I have the aquamarine Day and I love it. I just finished working at the market week in LA for my stores on Kauai and I got sooo many compliments on it. Everyone was saying it was THE color of the season. Just my humble opinion.
  3. I had this same poll 2 days ago.... and I still haven't decided. Do you have other bbags yet? Knowing what you already have would help us advise you.
  4. It's hard to choose because I think you can wear both during daytime, but I went with Vert Gazon because I thought it might be a little easier to wear to any given occasion- am not sure, though, it's a tough call. Pls let us know what you decide to get and good luck with your choice:yes:
  5. thank you ladies.. i am currently only have 2 bbag, both in city . pearl white and rouge vif. so yes, its really2 tough call. they both very pretty and so different.
    for some reason, i just like city style, its so simple and classic.. hope to get some more opinion before i can make decision...
    ( for now, i am not falling love with GH yet...)
  6. I voted for VG... love it, love it, love it!
  7. i think the VG with GH look absolutely stunning. but with my complexion i can't pull it off for some reason. the acqua looks nicer on me. if you can pull off VG, i say go for it!
  8. Hi bagpunk, i saw your other thread about the PT aqua. saw your bag and its plain gorgeous!! and you have BI too. dont you think those 2 colors ( aqua and BI) looks almost the same?? after saw your pic, i am getting more fall in love with aqua, but VG is totally unique and so different. its vibrant and nice too!.;)
  9. aqua...
  10. just voted aqua and now its 50/50 :smile:
  11. I vote for vert gazon because I think that balenciaga has many many blues and aqua isn't my favourite. There are way less greens and gazon is one of the coolest colors in general. I think like magenta its uniqueness and the fact that it pops will actually make it easier to wear with everything except red ( xmas tree look)
  12. i think im getting to a stage where no matter what options the poll will give i will always choose aquamarine:nuts: ...until violet shows up ! :graucho:
  13. thanks ladies. the vote is very2 close. almost 50/50 and now make me even confuse... lol :confused1: i wish can buy both..
  14. Vert Gazon is just so striking!!!! My vote goes for the green. :yahoo:
  15. I have a auqa day and I love it.
    The color just make me feel :yahoo:
    I vote for aqua.