Please help me decide on a Coach watch!

1. Here are the three watches I am considering. BTW, these are all eBay photos from different auctions that I am watching.

Round Bridle:

Rectangular Bridle:

I really can't decide which one I like the best. I am definitely going to get one of these and I'd like to get some input from you fashionable ladies!

2. 1 :p

3 :shrugs:

So I say #2 then # 1
  3. I prefer the 3rd one by far. I like the style, and I just can't stand watches without numbers on them. I have the hardest time reading them. *L*

I think it looks the best and the most classic.
  4. I love the 3rd one...very classic looking.
  5. Stophle you think your bad, I need digital watches. I can tell time, but not quickly enough to make it convenient. :sneaky:

I doubt Coach will ever make one for the clock-face challenged like me.
  6. I like the second one the best.
  7. oh... hard to decide between #1 and #2, but they are my favorite. :smile:
  8. I vote for #2.:smile:
  9. Oh, yeah? You guys think you're bad? I am 35 years old and I still don't automatically know my right from my left. It's one of the things I've struggled with my entire life. :push:

Thanks for all of the opinions about the watches - keep them coming! I like all three equally and so I'm guessing that the responses I get will be highly influential. And, before anyone suggests it: NO, I can't get all three!!! :p:nogood:
  10. I say 1 or 2
  11. I like #1 best.
  12. I prefer either #1 or #2. I like #1 a tiny bit more though :smile:
  13. I like #1 and #2 best.

I don't know the quality of the watches that Coach carries, or the prices. I would have to say for myself, that I wouldn't purchase a Coach watch. I would go with someone who only makes watches, unless it was an incredably (sp?) good price.

I think that the style is very nice :smile:
  14. I like the 2nd one best then the 1st one. The last one is not making me feel that tingly.
  15. *LOL* It amazes me when people can read the Movado faces. All they have marked is the 12 for goodness' sakes. It would take me way too much time to figure out, "Is that one the 3, or 4...?" And then I'd have to go up to someone and ask them what time it is, and they'd look at my wrist and see the watch, and then they'd think I was crazy and it just isn't worth it. *L*