?

Which combo should I go for?

1. pale magenta Day & electric blue Work

2. pale magenta Day & electric blue Day

3. pale magenta First & electric blue Day

4. pale magenta Day & electric blue First

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm on the wait list for both the pale magenta & electric blue at NM and I need help in deciding which style in what color I should get. Any comments/advices would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

2. I voted for Pale Magenta Day and Electric Blue First. How are you stranger!!!

3. I voted PM First and EB Day. You can fit a lot in a Day bag, almost as much as you can in a Work! and I think the PM would be gorgeous in a little First. Everyone needs a little Bbag :smile:

4. Hey Kim!

Kim & KDC--I have a lilac first and while I love it to pieces, there are definitely times where I feel there's not enough room for everything I need to fit in my bag. I list the first as options because I worry the colors might be too much for a bigger size bag...sorry I'm not making it easy:smile:

5. I like to get a work with RH in this color and yes a day for sure.

6. I vote for the choice #1 because the Work is my fav style!!!
    It really is an amazing size, I love it and use it everyday:yes:

7. I voted for option 1 as well I love the work and a day always comes in handy!

8. The pale magenta is slightly washed out, and looks better in a casual style IMO, so I voted that in a Day. A colour like electric blue should be bold and needs the size of a Work to do it justice!

9. I voted PM First and EB Day. This is completely my personal preference though as I am so hoping to get the EB Day and any pink for me would be better in a smaller size as I don't think a large pink bag would be my style. Good luck with your decision!

10. I voted for the first combo only because of the EB Work - that sounds amazing!

11. i would have picked pale magenta first and eb work :smile: i think eb will be gorgeous in a work and so far, all the pale magenta firsts have amazing leather!

12. Can't wait to see an EB work!!!

13. I vote for pale magenta Day & electric blue Work!!! Electric blue:heart: is amazing,and a work is percect for that special color!

14. vote for pale magenta Day & electric blue Work
    i waiting for the SGH electric blue work ;)

15. I'm not a fan of the day... but if i had to choose, then it'd be the pale magenta day and EB work... i love the work... or how about pale magenta First and a EB work? I think the pale magenta First will be a better choice than the day IMHO... good luck!