Please help me decide, is this too much??

?

Should i get it...?

1. Yes, its cute, get it~;)

2. No, its logo overload, forget it :(

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I havent brought anything from LV in past 6 months, so i'm kinda itchy for a new LV....
    I went to the boutique today to pick up something for my mom (Damier speedy 30:heart:), and I saw this beautiful scarf:love:. I like its on Ashley, but a bit unsure if it fits my lifestyle (im in my 20s, grad student).....Do you think its too much?? Logo overload:s?

Thank you so much!!!

[​IMG]

2. Good to see you again! Do you mean the bag or the scarf? Heehee congrats to your mum!

3. My mum uses the multiplicite and she said it is really good for keeping organised :biggrin:

4. Hehe...i mean the scarf Ashley's wearing~!

5. the scarf? ughhh... truthfully yes. I have the mono shawl in beige which is more discreet since it's not two-tone, and I find that ALL eyes are on me when I wear it... I guess me being 21 makes people raise their eyebrow? :shrugs:

6. Ok. GET IT. No need to ask:upsidedown: I love the colour!

7. Love it- the color combo is stunning!

8. GREAT scarf!!! Get it!

9. Thank you so much, hehe,:heart: love my LV ladies!!!!

More modeling pics will be VERY HELPFUL:graucho:

10. I voted yes! You should look in the store. they also sell this scarf in other colours, where the logo is less obvious. I'm 23 and here's mine for example:
    PICT1990 (Large).JPG

PICT1988 (Large).JPG

PICT1989 (Medium).JPG

11. It's absolutely gorgeous! Get it. I don't think you're too young at all. My 22 year old loves this scarf!

12. Thank you so much for the pics :nuts::heart:!!!

My store has it in black, beige, pink, purple, and blue. Loveeee the blue.....

13. Which color does your daughter have:love:?

14. I'm 20 and I have been looking for this shawl forever...well maybe not forever. Its been about a month. I want it in the black color because its more my style but a SA showed me the blue one and its fab. The fringe is like a dark wasked blue denim color. Let us know which you decide on.

15. ^^Yea....i tried on and love the blue too :heart: