Please help me decide a summer bag

DBAGHAG

Jun 29, 2006
hi everyone,

My DH offered to get me a new purse:yahoo: . I need advice to choose between 2 purses that i have been eyeing . The first one is the new Chanel Paris Biarritz in Gold ( Large Tote) or the Natural Balenciaga GH Hobo. I have both reserved till monday and i am planning to make the purchase this weekend. Would appreciate your opinions :yes:
Thanks

Beautylicious,erm_chan, alouette and south... thank you for your sound advice. Alouette im sure that no one will throw eggs at you;) . Erm_chan i know that i might get biased advice since it is the chanel forum . I was not sure where i should post this thread:confused1:

Ok heres the thing i also have a 2 year old daughter and i put her stuff in my purse.However she is big enough that all i have to bring is the necessary stuff. Still confused:confused1: . I already saw the Balenciaga Hobo in cholina here in Bern. This weekend going to Zurich to check out the Biarritz . I really want another chanel maybe ill find something else there if i dont like the Paris Biarritz will keep you guys updated:yes:

Hmm... I'm a Chanel girl myself, but have a bunch of Bal bags haha... in this case I would vote for the Bal, since I'm not too taken with the Biarritz tote myself. :smile: The hobo would be nice, or the City in natural would be pretty too (not a big GH fan, but the Natural City w/ GH hardware is a decent combo)! Good luck! :smile:

-Minal