Please help me decide a new summer bag

First and foremost i wanted to thank my fellow bag lovers for the sound advice that was given:yes:

I just came back from cholina(a high end shop here in Bern) and could not help myself and came home with the GH Day in Natural:yahoo:

I am :heart: the natural color its white but has a slight texture of other colors like biege and the leather is so yummy and its so roomy

Now i read somewhere that a yellow is coming out for fall :graucho: and i am already planning my next balenciaga purchase !

...If i do my balenciaga collection is growing bigger than my other bag collections ( currently have BI part time and the blueberry twiggy which i both love:heart: ).

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
I wasn't even sure if these existed, because I'd never seen a pic of one!! If you get a chance to post pics of what you decide on and your Bbag family - that would be spectacular!!! Ahhh... a blueberry twiggy... :girlsigh: That is gonna have to go on my LIST!!

Oh, and I definately vote for the Balenciaga bag!! It seems more light & airy for summer... even though you could definately wear a Chanel in the summertime, it seems more "wintery" to me, because of the heavy look.

Edit: Whooops! I just saw that you ended up getting the GH Day in Natural!! Great choice!! I know it is gorgeous!! :drool:

Will post pics of the my balenciaga family soon.. currently my PC crashes :yucky: so i am stuck using my husbands laptop which i am not to familiar.

Bags4bubbles I definitely love my blueberry twiggy its what made me addicted to balenciaga ;)
will post pics soon!