Please help me choosing

1. Hi I'm a newbie here, and i'm just wondering what's the best LV bag for me.
    My mom is going to buy me an LV bag:yahoo:, and I can choose whatever style I want. But I'm afraid the bag will make me look older, I'm 15 and still a freshman in high school.
    I love the LV Damier Azur speedy 30. I think it looks much younger than the monogram...

Well, what do you guys think? Damier or monogram? Or maybe other style?

Thx for the help :ty:

2. If you love the damier azur speedy, then you should get that. Azur has a very fresh look that would be perfect for you. However, maybe you should try the 25 as well as the 30 to see which works better for you.

3. Damier Azur speedy is very chic - and would be fabulous. But try out both the 25 and the 30 size to see which you prefer.

4. i love the azur! very fresh and classy. i also like the new mini lin croisette speedies...the one in red looks almost pink and is lovely!

5. Damier Azur speedy is a very cute bag.... 2 questions to ponder.... how tall are you? might want to get the 25.... and what climate do you live in? Azur can be considered a little 'summery'. Congrats and good luck on your purchase!

6. I'm 157 cm and live in Indonesia.. The weather is kinda hot and humid. There are only 2 seasons here, raining and dry season, so tropical.... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

7. Damier Azur is good for your age. The Speedy is classic. If you can find the Mini Lin Croisette Marina that was released in November, those ar e cute and suitable too.

8. Agree with tauketula! It's such a fresh young look! Can't go wrong!

9. I think you should go with Damier Azur, try the 25 and 30, see which one you like better but I think a 25 is probably best for a 15 y/o. Don't forget to post pics!!!

10. i'd get something in vernis; very hot!!!

11. I think the Azur pattern is very young and fresh looking...I say go for it!

12. ^^ITA! if you love it go for it!

13. Wow! Thanks guys... You're so nice,, :girlsigh:
    Your comments r making me want the azur more and more!!:drool::drool:

I will def post when I got it!

:tpfrox:

14. Azur is so fresh! Get it, it will be perfect on you considering your age!

15. keep in mind that the azur shoulderbags may be better considering you are still in school. maybe a pochette and a cles or agenda instead. things that you can use that wont get in the way. (school books don't work so well in a speedy)